Gramble Glass is run by Graham Muir who makes and sells handmade fused and stained glass art based on Scotland’s landscapes, history, and wildlife.
From his studio based at his home in Paisley he designs and supplies artworks to all over Scotland. The works both abstract and figurative depict scenes and designs based on places such as Orkney, Argyll, Arran, the Western Isles and Scotland generally.
Gramble Glass works are unique and original. Customers can choose to buy off the shelf or commission their own design. Graham will work with the customer to create a completely individual design in bright everlasting colour for anywhere in a home or property.
Gramble Glass can provide a perfect gift for someone special or a souvenir of a beautiful place visited.
Read more about the fused and stained glass & Graham Muir here »
List of outlets:
- Arran Art Gallery, shore road, Arran, KA27 8QH
- Atholl Gallery, 6 Atholl St, Dunkeld, PH8 OAR
- Castaway Crafts, Dounby, Orkney, KW17 2HT
- Coastal Design, 10 Hall St, Campbeltown, PA28 6BU
- Coorie Doon, 80 Kempock St, Gourock, PA19 1ND
- W Hourstons, 34 Albert St, Kirkwall, Orkney, KW15 1HQ
- J.B. Rosey, Stromness, Orkney, KW16 3AA
- Tayvallich Inn, Tayvallich by Lochgilphead, PA31 8PN
- Gramble Glass Workshop, 5 Calside Ave, Paisley, PA2 6DD